Hate...
I think I'm starting to hate Blogger a bit. I was just writing up a F.A.Q. right now and when I clicked published, it went to an error page. Turns out I forgot to close the italics tag. Clicked back, and boom. The whole page was empty. Ouch.
Anyways, I know I said there'd be updates but unfortunately I didn't get to them today. I did change some pages but there's some missing links on them. Don't be weirded out about it. Those are just files that have died, and need to be reuploaded. I already have them uploaded but I don't have the time to update them, so you'll have to wait till tomorrow. This includes the new releases by Entropy.
It's getting kind of late now and there's school tomorrow so I've gotta roll. Sorry about this and hopefully you guys can be patient enough about it ^^;. Thanks.
-Tina
posted by PassionCrane Staff @ 11:06 PM on Sunday, March 25, 2007
Anyways, I know I said there'd be updates but unfortunately I didn't get to them today. I did change some pages but there's some missing links on them. Don't be weirded out about it. Those are just files that have died, and need to be reuploaded. I already have them uploaded but I don't have the time to update them, so you'll have to wait till tomorrow. This includes the new releases by Entropy.
It's getting kind of late now and there's school tomorrow so I've gotta roll. Sorry about this and hopefully you guys can be patient enough about it ^^;. Thanks.
-Tina
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home