o_O Happy New Year!!
I went to this site and I saw that where I live, I was third from last all all the countries in the world to experience the new year. ;_; Well, doens't really matter to me because Chinese New Year is in February. (: Some good things and some bad things! HMR, is no longer going to scanlate. /sob So from them, low quality but still,
Legend of Nereid Volumes 3-10 : Link from their site
Visit their site for more download links. I'll miss them :( They were the best korean manhwa group for me. >_< From other lovely groups!
Violinist of Hameln Volume 19 Chapter 78
Ga-Rei Volume 1 Chapter 4
Five Volume 2 Chapter 7
The Bride of the Water God Volume 2 Chapter 8
-Wenge~Toodles everyone.
posted by PassionCrane Staff @ 6:31 PM on Monday, January 01, 2007
Legend of Nereid Volumes 3-10 : Link from their site
Visit their site for more download links. I'll miss them :( They were the best korean manhwa group for me. >_< From other lovely groups!
Violinist of Hameln Volume 19 Chapter 78
Ga-Rei Volume 1 Chapter 4
Five Volume 2 Chapter 7
The Bride of the Water God Volume 2 Chapter 8
-Wenge~Toodles everyone.
1 Comments:
And a Happy New year to you guys, too! Too bad about HMR though. They really had some quality works...
Post a Comment
<< Home