So what happened?
*LIST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
*I'll finish Shine tomorrow and reupload Violinist of Hameln to Turboupload for emergency measures if I'm not feeling too lazy lol ^^*
Update:
Violinist of Hameln v19 c76
Ga-Rei v1 c3
Reuploads: *Only broken links are being reuploaded
Manga Mitaina Koi Shitai
Meisou Kuiki
Sold Out
Yurara No Tsuki
Cosmo na Bokura
Dear
Legend of Nereid
Kimi Dake no Devil
Love Berrish
Disgaea (Complete)
Puchimon
Jinjya no Susume
Release: The Emancipation of Personality
Violinist of Hameln (Yes, all volume uploads though)
Dropped:
Kijimutan (licensed)
Kannade
Tetragrammaton Labyrinth
Fantastic Tales
Magical Illusions
There you have it. I got distracted last night so I couldn't get as much reuploaded as I wanted to... But yeah :3. And if you haven't noticed, for series that have their volumes completed, they will be in volume downloads. No, we're not going to upload them seperately because it's too much of a hassle @_@. I think we'll be doing that from now on. Converting them into volume downloads. BTW, the site might be undergoing big changes in the next few days. The current organization is driving me nuts lol. We've also dropped a few projects. Don't ask us to pick them up again. We're finally cleaning stuff up so don't be alerted if you notice more projects dropped.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home