I'm back? :3.
So... first up is anime. Unfortunately to say, we're deciding to stop uploading the current anime. I'm sure you've noticed that most of the links are dead. I don't have any of the anime since... some things happened and David doesn't have room on his drive. Previously I asked if there were any affiliates willing to take on the projects. If my memory is correct, Killua has taken Disgaea and The Melonchaly of Suzumiya Haruhi. Are there any other takers? I'll be taking the anime off tomorrow since it's already this late...
And now manga. There are a few broken links here and there. Would anyone care to point them out? And, could you please help us keep all the links alive to avoid reuploading them? We would greatly appreciate it! I'll start fixing the site tomorrow since I need to know and identify if there are any problems ^^. And oh yeah, I hope the blue layout doesn't burn your eyeballs out =/.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home