Sad News :'[
Been a while since I had anything to do and Tina found me work. 8D Turns out that We The Fans released Chapters 65-70 of Death Note. Yay~ BAD NEWS! Death Note is now licensed so if you want the scans you better do download them. Since its licensed but we want to cling to it, we're going to leave the Death Note links up for a week or two. NOOO. My baby! *heartbroken sobbing* After all those hours of uploading. >_< it. I hate the United States for licensing it even though I live in the US. I hate it for most of its political issues too. =.= Anyways, someone find me a NEW PROJECT!! *Wenge is going nuts, stay away from her*
-Wenge *wahahhahaha*
posted by PassionCrane Staff @ 4:45 PM on Thursday, November 24, 2005
-Wenge *wahahhahaha*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home